You’ve contacted your International office and now you know that your home university has got a bilateral agreement with TPU. It’s high time to start application procedure (please mind the deadlines for exchange documents application).
Fall semester: April, 15. At this stage you’re to fill in an on-line application where you should submit
Spring semester: October, 15.
- scan copy of Transcript of Records (signed and stamped),
- scan copy of English/Russian Language Certificate equivalent to at least B1 (depending on language of instruction at TPU),
Mind that your Certificate must be in English. If you do not have an Official Certificate, the letter from your English/Russian teacher will suffice.
- scan of your passport,
Your passport must be valid for no less than 1,5 years from the first day of your exchange program at TPU.
- your photo.
- All scans of application documents must be legible, otherwise your application will not be considered,
- Each document that you attach to your on-line application must be entitled (like “Transcript of Records”, “English language certificate”, etc.).
- Make sure that you’ve attached all the above mentioned documents, otherwise your application will be declined.