The academic exchange is a term generally referred to a student who takes courses outside home university within academic exchange programme.
The exchange programs are run by partner universities on bilateral agreements which specify a number of exchange students per term, scholarships, accommodation options etc.
Please, check the list of TPU partner-universities.
If your home university is not in the list, you cannot apply for an academic exchange programme, but you still have options:
Academic exchange programmes do not assume awarding degree/diploma by host university (see Double Degree Programms if you wish to apply for degree awarding programme).
The advantages of studying on academic exchange programmes are:
- No tuition fee.
- Courses available in English and Russian.
- Academic advisor and personal curriculum.
- Certificate of academic achievement on completion of the programme.
- Visa support, campus and city orientation.
- Buddy Pogramme.
- Comfortable dormitory (a student who pays for accommodation according to academic exchange agreement can choose the type of the room beforehand and inform the choice to the coordinator).
- Pick-up service upon arrival in Tomsk.