We are delighted to invite you to participate in the International Academic Summer School on Well-being «UniverCiTerra» 2015.
«UniverCiTerra 2015» is a three-week course held in the heart of Russia in Siberia. It is aimed at students, masters and PhD students from world leading universities. The agenda of the School includes seminars, discussions, trainings, workshops and business games, held by leading specialists in the stated fields.
During the School participants will get to know how to construct sustainable and well-being society and find possible ways to solve global issues at interesting classes conducted by the world leading scientists. The 4 most successful projects will be chosen in each module, the results will be recommended for publication in international journals.
Requirements for participants:
- Students (bachelors, masters or PhD students) from the world leading universities (according to QS World Universities rankings) under aged up to 35 years;
- Fluent English (for non-native speakers – certificate of B1 level or above, or other documents proving the level of English);
- A letter of reference from scientific supervisor or professor, supporting students application directly to a contact e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- A motivational letter of an applicant for studying at Summer School written in English (250-300 words);
- A valid passport for at least six months beyond the dates of the trip.
You’ll receive 3 credits in total, and can participate in sports events and fantastic excursions! Every student will get a participant’s pack for studying.
You have a chance to win a scholarship. This scholarship covers costs for travel expenses and accommodation for the duration of studying. The number of scholarships is limited by 50!
The applicants whose motivational letters will be selected as the best will get an opportunity to study at Summer school free of charge.
Our participants will have the opportunity to take part in a social program on Siberia history and Tomsk free.
Participants must register and fill in the form on the school's website and send it on e-mail email@example.com from 15.03.2015 to 09.06.2015.
To participate in the Summer School please follow next steps:
- Fill in the Registration Form on the School site
- Email paper submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply for «UniverCiTerra» from March 15, 2015 to June 9, 2015.
Dear students, registration will be closed 9.06.2015 except Kazakhstan - till 25.06.2015.
School will be held from July 19 to August 8, 2015 in Tomsk, the Russian Federation, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University.
Looking forward to your participation!