The subject is included in basic disciplines of main curriculum 27.04.04 – «Control at Technical Systems».
Its prerequisites are mathematics, applied mechanics, electrical engineering, mathematical basics of system analysis.
Its co-requisites are mathematical programming and optimization.
Objectives of the discipline exploration
Exploration of «Control system theory» discipline will have following results:
- basic knowledge about automatic control systems;
- recent knowledge about analysis and synthesis of control systems and their operating principles;
- skills of using different information technologies;
- development of intellectual and creative abilities with the help of information technologies;
- skills of information technologies applying for individual and group projects, educational purposes and future professional activities;
- abilities of student to develop hardware and software for automatic control systems.