Head of the Division of International Affairs of Tomsk Polytechnic University.
Olga A. Mazurina graduated from Tomsk Polytechnic Institute with a degree in “Electrical Insulation and Cable Techniques”; PhD in Social Philosophy.
Has more than 20-year experience in international соoperation and international programs.
Cо-executor of the following international Projects and Grants:
- USIA Grant № IA-PYJL-G5190278 "Freedom Support Act";
- USIA Grant № IA-PYPS-G6190261 "Secondary School Initiative for School Linkages";
- USIA Grant № IA-PSCS-G3190384 "Training Program with the Newly Independent States";
- USIA Academic Exchange Grant;
- USIA Grant on Business and Banking;
- ENRIN "A Proposal to ENhance Cooperation of European and Russian Industry by Regional Information Nodes for IT-RTD in Russia" (FP4-Esprit Project No. 29591);
- “Europractice” Member Number A47590 - «Europractice» IST-FP5;
- FP6-IST TRISTAN-EAST “Training of IST multipliers and Awareness Nurturing in the 3rd countries of EAST and South East Europe (NIS)"; Coordinator of RUSERA “Supporting the Russian participation in EU-RTD Programmes” (FP6-INCO-CT-2004-502262);
- RUSERA-EXE “Expanding ERA over Russia” (FP6-INCO-043701) - coordinator;
- SITE "Siberia, IT and Europe" (IST-FP6-004123) - Project Manager;
- ACCESSRU “Strengthening EU-Russian Sciences and Technology cooperation and EU access to Russian National Funding Programmes” (FP7-INCO-244493);
- BILAT-RUS-Advanced “Advancement of the bilateral Partnership in scientific Research and Innovation with the Russian Federation” (FP7-INCO-311836)
Professional training and working experience in EU countries (UK, Austria, Cyprus, Germany, France and others.)