Supervisor and co-author of the work
Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Head of the Department of Computer Science, Honored Worker of Science of the Russian Federation Nikolai G. Markov..
- Geographic information systems and technologies.
- Corporate information systems.
- A multi-step method of recovery on the original two-dimensional geofields point data.
- The method of cross-sections of floating and implements its algorithm, designed to restore geofields on isoline data and differ from the known use of a one-dimensional spline interpolation to restore the function of two variables.
- The algorithm of the search the nearest contour, using a multi-layer spatial indexing and matching algorithm processing point data using spatial indexing.
- A adaptive nearest point search algorithm in the problem of reconstructing the two-dimensional geofields on point data.
- The principles of remote access to corporate systems in offline mode on mobile platforms.
Scientific research work of students
- Development of GIS applications based on universal GIS.
- The development of internet-on-GIS.
- Using a web mapping services to create raster maps.
- The implementation of the algorithm generating isosurfaces.
- Methods for conversion of isoline representation of the relief in the form of regularly using the spatial indexing.
- Automated conversion of projects from one GIS to another.
- Visualization of three-dimensional multi-parameter data.
- Search for optimal path for the digital terrain model.
- Automate download of maps in the corporate GIS.
- System of preparation and publication of cadastral map of the municipality
- The task of gluing overlapping images into a panorama.
- Working with the "Leaflet" map library.
Scientific research work undergraduates
- The development of cross-platform mobile framework for integration with corporate information systems.
- Full-text search in enterprise production management systems.
- Graphic software for technological mimic.