VII International Forum for Young Scientists "Space Engineering" will take place
at Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia, from 15th to 17th of April 2020 for school students, bachelor students, master students, PhD students and young scientists.
Organizing Committee invites you to take part in the Forum’s work!
Objectives of the Forum
- To attract school students, bachelor students, master students, PhD students and young scientists to scientific and research activities for solving actual tasks in the Space Engineering field;
- To identify the creative and intellectual potential of the Forum participants;
- To expand scientific horizons and to obtain public speaking skills;
- To form the united multi-university educational space with the purpose of quality training which will ensure the modern aerospace industry development.
For taking part in the VII International Forum for Young Scientists "Space Engineering" authors must complete Submission form (till till 1 of February, 2020) and send the report materials prepared according to the requirements till 1 of March, 2020.
Please note: in order to make the submission, it is required to register on the platform Lomonosov.
- NB! Check your paper very carefully before sending it to the Organizing Committee.
- Official languages of the Forum: Russian and English.
- Forms of participation: full-time and distant (in coordination with organizers).
- Accommodation: nonresident participants pay it by themselves.
- The papers from every scientific section will be published in the electronic collected papers of the VII International Forum for Young Scientists "Space Engineering". The electronic collected papers will be downloaded on the event website after the Forum;
- Best papers will be published in Scopus or Web of Science indexed scientific journal.