- In 1980 graduated from the History department of Tomsk State University.
- PhD degree (Historical Sciences) awarded by the Dissertation Councils of Tomsk State University, October 15, 1987 and approved by the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles under the Council of Ministers of the USSR, March 23, 1988.
- Degree of Doctor of Philosophy is awarded by the decision of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles, 22 November 2002
- The academic title of the assistant professor of the Department of Philosophy and Cultural Studies was awarded by the decision of the Russian Federation State Committee for Higher Education, July 14, 1993.
- The academic title of the Professor of Cultural Studies and Social Communication was awarded 16.11.05, certificate number 013557-PR
- The experience of scientific and pedagogical work is 30 years, including the experience of pedagogical work in higher education of 20 years. The following the lecture courses: "Cultural Studies", "Social Anthropology", "Sociology of Mass Communication", "Marketing research and situational analysis", "Internet environment and modern communication technologies", "Branding".