Module “Speaking” (German)
We invite students to the intensive German language course, module “Speaking”. The program is intended for students with the following level of English knowledge:
We propose you programmes of two levels:
- Level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR) – for students with Pre-Intermediate level.
- Level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR) – for students with Intermediate - Upper-Intermediate level.
- The programme includes 32 academic hours per term (64 academic hours per year).
- Once-a-week classes (2 academic hours per week).
- The cost of courses is 8 000 per term (16 000 RUB. per year)
The general procedure of filling in an application form for the courses:
- Step 1. Registration as a candidate for participating in programmes of academic mobility.
- Step 2. Filling in an application form for the courses (after registration as a candidate you will be proposed a list of Academic Mobility programmes. You should choose: the programme type – “Language for Mobility”; level – according to proposed variants; country – “Russia”; programme language – a foreign language which you want to learn; university – “Tomsk Polytechnic University”).
If you are NOT a TPU student, please, send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com providing the following information: your full name, telephone number, status (student, employee, etc.) and the chosen language.
The deadline of making an application is February 16, 2018.
The organizational meeting will take place on February 16, at 16.30. Your presence is obligatory because you’ll have to pass an entrance test. The place of the meeting will be adjusted. Follow the information on the website.
The courses start on February, 20.
For detailed information please contact us:
Usov str., 4a, Building 19, of. 412. Tel.: +7 (3822) 606-459, +7 (3822) 565-582
Irina Y. Gerasimchuk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tatyana A. Potovskaya, e-mail: email@example.com