German for mobility
We invite students and graduates to the intensive German course to prepare for studying at universities abroad. During the course you’ll get knowledge necessary for studying, comfortable living and social adaptation in German-speaking countries.
We propose you programmes of two levels:
- Level A2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR) – for students who only start learning German.
- Level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR) – for students with A2 level.
- The programme includes 320 hours per year.
- Lessons are held 5 times a week (10 academic hours) during two terms.
- The cost of the course is 5 000 RUB per month (8 months).
The general procedure of filling in an application form for the courses:
- Step 1. Registration as a candidate for participating in programmes of academic mobility.
- Step 2. Filling in an application form for the courses (after registration as a candidate you will be proposed a list of academic mobility programmes. You should choose: the programme type – “Language for Mobility”; level – according to proposed variants; country – “Russia”; programme language – a foreign language which you want to learn; university – “Tomsk Polytechnic University”).
If you are NOT a TPU student, please, send an e-mail message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information: your full name, telephone number, status (student, employee, etc.) and the chosen language.
The deadline of making an application is February 16, 2018.
The organizational meeting will take place on February 19, at 16.10. Your presence is obligatory because you’ll have to pass an entrance test. The place of the meeting will be adjusted. Follow the information on the website.
The courses start on February, 20.
For detailed information please contact us:
Usov str., 4a, Building 19, of. 412. Tel.: +7 (3822) 606-459, +7 (3822) 565-582
Irina Y. Gerasimchuk, e-mail: email@example.com,
Tatyana A. Potovskaya, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org