The Forum aims to:
• present new trends in nanoscience and recent developments in nanotechnology in Germany and Russia;
• strengthen the already existing contacts between German and Russian scientists;
• and to identify potential subject matters that can be elaborated in common R&D clusters and project groups. Herewith, certain strategies to increase the involvement of young scientists from both countries should be developed.
The main themes include:
• Material and process application of nanotechnology and
• Nanotechnology in Life Sciences.
The program includes technical tours and a business meeting to share experiences and offers of economic cooperation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the German-Russian Forum "Nanotechnology".
Conference language: English
The participation is free of charge and includes coffee breaks, the lunch and the dinner during the official Forum programme
Mrs. Anna Bogdan, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia