The Institute of Cybernetics will turn out the greater number oil and gas engineers and designers
As one may know, during the enrollment campaign 2016 at Tomsk Polytechnic Institute there will be almost 10% increase of the number of the state-funded places for the Master courses with the slightly reduced number of places for the undergraduate programs. And the Institute of Cybernetics is no exception.
This year there will be additional state-funded places for “Design” undergraduate program, and the total number of the state-funded places for the popular programs will be increased. Also this year there will be a new Master program “Automation of technological processes and production in the oil and gas industry”. This program is opened by Tomsk Polytechnic University under the order of the oil and gas companies operating in the Tomsk region.
- “Applied mathematics and informatics” - 15 places
- “Computer Science and Engineering” - 55 places
- “Information systems and technologies” - 30 places
- “Applied informatics” - 15 places
- “Mechanical Engineering” - 13 places
- “Automation of technological processes and production” - 15 places
- “Design and technological support of machine-building production” - 30 places
- “Mechatronics and Robotics” - 20 places
- “Standardization and Metrology” - 12 places
- “Engineering Systems Control” - 15 places
- “Design” - 8 places