Was born March 8, 1939 in Bolshaya Kudara village (Rep. Of Buryatia Kyakhta district).
In 1956, graduated from Kyakhtinskaya school №1, entered the TPI.
In 1962, graduated from the Faculty of Physics and Technology, Tomsk Polytechnic Institute, received a qualified engineer on physico-chemical specialty of the department 43.
From 1962 to 1964 worked as an engineer, senior engineer of the 4th lab. FTF
From 1964 to 1967. - Postgraduate studies in dept.43
In 1967 defended the thesis on the processing technology of metallurgical wastes of uranium production.
Since 1967, teaching on the HTF: Dept. Assistant. TNV.
Since 1968 - a senior lecturer, since 1972 - Associate Professor, Department of TNV and EHP.
Since 1999 - a senior lecturer of Department OHT, from 2015 senior lecturer of Department OHHT.
Since 1968 member and since 1972. to 1984 chairman of the Nature Protection Company in TPI. Was awarded the medal "For the protection of nature of Russia" (the 50th anniversary of the Society for Conservation of Nature), the sign of "Honorary Chemist" (to the 100th anniversary of TPU), the medal "Veteran of Labor".